All 4 art Reviews

lance's dances lance's dances

llllllllllllllllll

I especially love the art.

Punisher sculpt Punisher sculpt

Fuckin A man.

I'm not really a huge comic fan myself, but I gotta say, very good sculpture here.
I love the detail and the overall smoothness. Well done :D

Punisher responds:

ty (:

jack in trouble jack in trouble

Effort.

I love how much detail and work you put into your art. This one I feel stands out especially because of the way to left no background space whatsoever. The designs kept going and going, all of magnificent quality.

Also, it reminds me so much of the Menomena album: Friend or Foe.

Flying High Flying High

Needs...something.

Obviously you're an artist.
Obviously you can draw well.

But from the perspective of a thinker, your art is lacking.

Artist don't simply draw or paint random scribbles with no flow or organization. You have the ability, you just need to make your art more dynamic; more powerful. Make it stand out.

In this picture of a crow, I don't really feel anything. It's basically like, hey there's a crow, wow, cool. Now what? It needs something to make it stand out. Have the picture make an impact on on its viewer, something that will make them go, hey it's a crow and WOW that's fucking awesome. See what I'm saying?

I'm not an artist. I make whatever I feel like making. Sometimes I make ART, sometimes I make RETARDED SHIT. So I really have no rights in saying this.

But eh, crows fly. They don't stand still.

JakeRies50 responds:

Well not like it matters anymore, appearently drawings of elephants aren't aloud on the art portal...got banned because of it anyways...